Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where RPers can come and do what they do best, RP.

Latest topics

» Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY
Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY - Page 10 Empty26/6/2013, 9:12 pm by Rozen_Maiden

» Character Skeletons, Rules, and Accepted Characters
Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY - Page 10 Empty22/5/2013, 3:12 am by Rozen_Maiden

» I'm Back! And Better Than Ever!
Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY - Page 10 Empty24/4/2013, 10:44 am by Kirie 1314

» Of Storms and Prophets: Audrey's and Nathanael's Story
Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY - Page 10 Empty11/3/2013, 3:45 pm by Kirie 1314

» The answer is a question
Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY - Page 10 Empty3/3/2013, 7:30 am by Jett-2213

» Cleverbot:not so clever, gay ,and best conversationalist
Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY - Page 10 Empty28/2/2013, 1:53 pm by Allan 0526

» Shawn character app
Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY - Page 10 Empty25/2/2013, 12:13 pm by maxiorc

» Destroy the picture above!
Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY - Page 10 Empty24/2/2013, 6:37 am by maxiorc

» Chapter 1: Dawn of the End
Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY - Page 10 Empty18/2/2013, 12:37 pm by Kirie 1314

+5
TigerBullet3
Nathanael--0023
Polly-0759
Kirie 1314
Jett-2213
9 posters

Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY

Jett-2213
    Jett-2213
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY - Page 10 Empty Re: Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY

Post  Jett-2213 9/2/2013, 4:44 pm

"Well shit."

The squad that had gone to help out the Renegade Isotopes were suddenly left without anything to do. The older superhumans had done the job easily, leaving nothing for the Ion troops. Frowning, the one who had spoken crossed his arms, which were both wrapped at the wrist.

"Of course. The Renegade Isotopes just have to show off, huh?" he said to his fellow Ions, who were awestruck.

"Those were Helli0n War Machines! How did they beat them so quickly?!" one of the other Ions muttered, amazed by the rather hasty fight.

"Yeah, we always have trouble with the Order Rays!" Another added, placing a hand on the top of his head.

"What are you guys, idiots? They have experience. Now come on, let's go there before they make us look worse!" the frowning Ion yelled at his comrades, snapping them out of their trances.

"Alright, Hikaru. Just don't get your panties in a bunch." One of them joked.

"I will kill you, you piece of-"

The one named Hikaru stopped suddenly as a man wearing a black coat and a mask approached him carrying a body.

"What the hell?!"

"Take this man to safety, as well as the one following me holding a girl. They are injured." The masked man ordered calmly as he carefully removed Reaver from his shoulder and handed him to one of the Ions next to Hikaru.

"Wait, hold o-"

"Do it. Now. Before the Helli0n foot soldiers get here."

With that, the masked man dashed away from the Ion squad, disappearing into the woods once more. Now with a body, the squad members only stood there confused. All except Hikaru, who understood the masked man's warning.

"Dammit. Ronald, Nigel, Joel, Harold. Get the injured back to the medical tent. I will go talk to the Isotopes. This place is about to become a battlefield." Hikaru said before running towards where he saw the other superhumans finishing off the War Machines. In a few seconds, he reached the nearest active one; a tall girl who could have been an Amazon.

"Hey lady!" Hikaru shouted to the Nature Isotope to get her attention.
    Kirie 1314
    Kirie 1314
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY - Page 10 Empty Re: Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY

Post  Kirie 1314 9/2/2013, 7:00 pm

The animals, no longer needed, scampered (or flew) back to their hiding spots. Kirie whirled at the voice to her side, but relaxed when she recognized the ions. In a way, her heart twisted when she saw them. Sure, the isotopes were made to fight, but the ions were made to kill the isotopes. The nature isotope couldn't help but feel a strange tug of guilt that they had been created in response to her kind.

"What?" Kirie replied, eyes narrowing when she noticed one of them holding Jett, "And you really shouldn't touch him, and please make sure you don't take off the wooden handcuffs."
    Jett-2213
    Jett-2213
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post  Jett-2213 9/2/2013, 9:16 pm

The other Ions hesitated a bit when the tall Isotope girl responded. Hikaru, however, took the opportunity to make a shot at her.

"Now hold on. We come here ready to help you, and all we get is 'What'? Someone seems ungrateful, especially with what we have to tell you all." Hikaru scowled before crossing his arms again. However, he had also just noticed the handcuffs on the unconscious man's wrist, sparking his interest.
    Nathanael--0023
    Nathanael--0023
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Post  Nathanael--0023 9/2/2013, 11:25 pm

"To be fair," Nathanael interjected; climbing over the War Machines with black jaguar Keiko following him, "All you said was 'hey lady!'. I would've said 'what' too...especially since we just got attacked by Jvstice with Helli0n on their way. In short, it was all our faults; now you said you had some information for us, ma'am?"
    Jett-2213
    Jett-2213
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post  Jett-2213 9/2/2013, 11:33 pm

Hikaru stared at the Australian man with shock while the other Ions chuckled a bit. The shocked gaze soon turned into one of complete fury.

"I WILL KILL YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Hikaru yelled while reaching for his pocket.

Before he could make a move, the other Ions grabbed his arms and restrained him so that he would not complete his promise.

"LET GO OF ME!" Hikaru hissed at his comrades.

"Hikaru, calm down already. It always happens." Nigel said to him, grinning from the situation.

"SHUT UP! I'M A MAN, DAMMIT!" the furious Ion replied while struggling some move. After a few moments, he finally calmed down.

"I don't even know why I even bother with your washouts. Anyways, get ready. Helli0n troops will be on us soon."
    Nathanael--0023
    Nathanael--0023
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Post  Nathanael--0023 11/2/2013, 12:04 am

Nathanael was shocked at the sudden transformation of the...err...ion before him. His shock wore off when Keiko let out a roar; answering the ion's threat with one of his own. The Aussie quickly dropped to a knee and wrapped restraining arms around the jaguar, "Shhhh, it's okay, just relax," He whispered in the feline's ear, "We need their help just as much as they need ours. Play nice."

Keiko grumbled and lashed his tail a few times, but he calmed down enough so that Nathanael trusted him to straighten again. Now what had the ions said? Helli0n coming their way? Fan-freaking-tastic.

He breathed deeply, "Sorry 'bout that, mate. Do you by chance know what direction they're coming from?" Nathanael's eyes wandered in the direction that the masked man ran in. Who the hell was he, and why had he bothered to help the isotopes, only to run away?
    Polly-0759
    Polly-0759
    Jvstice Warrior
    Jvstice Warrior

Post  Polly-0759 11/2/2013, 1:35 am

A few moments passed before Polly could respond properly to Reaver's taunt. "You," she muttered without turning her attention away from the wall. "...you're right," she admitted uncharacteristically in defeat. "He was a very important Isotope for Heli0n, just like you. He worked for them until the day he died. He was independent though. If he thought he knew better than Heli0n, he did what he wanted. A trait you've demonstrated as well."
    Gaining emotional strength, she turned to face the boy, pushing her shoulders back and glaring at him with all the venom she could muster. "But you are half the man he ever was. He sacrificed himself to save our world. He went out on a limb for me and my friends even was he was in alliance with Heli0n. He loved. Me. My friends. Our planet. He cared about them so much that he sacrificed himself to save it." Lowering her head, but maintaining her gaze, she finished, "And that's why I haven't killed you yet. Because part of me hopes for some stupid reason that you've got the same potential. For some reason, though, I doubt that."

Allan 0526
    Allan 0526
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Post  Allan 0526 11/2/2013, 9:40 am

Allan raced through the woods, Polly a deadweight on his shoulder. She still hadn't woken up, which struck him as a bit unusual. Spying another group of people, Allan realized just how delicate this mission had to be. He quickly turned his back, and raced out of the combat zone. This was no place for a blind girl.
    Jett-2213
    Jett-2213
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post  Jett-2213 11/2/2013, 12:30 pm

"Unfortunately, no. Your buddy with the mask didn't go into that much detail." Hikaru scowled while surveying the area. By then, the other Ions had backed off seeing that he was now irritably calm.

"Nigel, take the unconscious man back to camp with Ronald, Joel and Harold."

"You sure, Hikaru?" Harold asked timidly. Out of his squad, Harold was the ion Hikaru hated the least. He was too submissive to ever make a good joke.

"Yeah. Hurry up already." the angry Ion yelled.

"Yes, ma'am." Ronald grinned as he and the others began to carry Reaver away, the group blessed by Hikaru's middle finger.

Sighing, the angry Ion looked back at Nathanael.

"So what is the plan, old man?"

----------------------------------

As Allan ran with Polly, a figure shot out from behind a nearby tree, and grabbed the Isotope by the shoulder to stop him, minding the sleeping girl he was carrying.

"Where are you going? Did I not tell you to take her to safety?" the masked man said to Allan, removing his hands. They were about equal height.

----------------------------------

The Isotope Polly was referring to was one Reaver knew well. The 0ccult Division had made him study that Isotope for a week after Operation: DAWNING PEACE. He was a former 0ccult Division member who was responsible for the success of Operation: THIN AIR a few years back, who temporarily lead the IDA branch for capturing Renegades, and who sealed the Infinity Point during Operation: DAWNING PEACE. Reaver indeed knew about the man who was codenamed "Wraith".

He was, of course, considered to be the greatest traitor Helli0n has ever known.

Though at first his existence was meant to be a secret, due to a leak, some of the populace in the NAC and around the world found out of who really ended the Age War on that impossible mission. However, Helli0n made it a practice to denounce his actions.

For some reason, the leader of the Renegades, a mere blind girl, thought that Reaver had the same potential as the one called "Wraith".

She was truly naive. Yet, such foolishness can bear fruit. Especially to a man who was trapped by the said girl.

"You think... I have the same potential?" Reaver asked, preying on the opportunity. If he played his part right, the success of the mission could still be achieved.
    Nathanael--0023
    Nathanael--0023
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Post  Nathanael--0023 11/2/2013, 2:05 pm

Nathanael smiled at the 'old man' dig, "Still young enough to kick Helli0n's arse from here to the moon. As for a plan? I say we hold our ground and fight. What do you lot think?" Despite being the only G1 of the group, Nathanael wasn't a leader; not by a long shot. He allowed the others to make the calls while bopped along behind.
    Jett-2213
    Jett-2213
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post  Jett-2213 11/2/2013, 8:26 pm

"Stand here and fight? Sure, I bet the Helli0n Isotopes would love to fall on their knees in front of us so that we can kill them." Hikaru growled, frustrated. Honestly, did this man have no common sense?

"What do you think those Jvstice War machines were being used for?" the angry Ion asked the Australian man, pointing at the wreckage that used to be several Vatan machinery.
    Kirie 1314
    Kirie 1314
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Post  Kirie 1314 11/2/2013, 11:15 pm

"To break us up," Kirie said strongly; asserting her leadership while Polly was unconscious, "The war machines were meant to scatter us, if not kill a few. Quite obviously, they didn't. We're dug in here, and we have the advantage. We have a better chance at standing and fighting than running with guns pointed at our backs."

Audrey nodded in agreement, "And if we move fast, we can use the war machines as make-shift barricades. Furthermore, aside from the Order Rays that Sam, Eric, and I destroyed, maybe some are still salvagable. We can use Helli0n's own weapons against them."

The goth appraised the ion before her without even bothering to conceal it. He was too hot-headed. Too volitile. Too explosive over the littlest things. Audrey supposed it was the best that the rest of the world could come up with the fight the G3 isotopes.
    Polly-0759
    Polly-0759
    Jvstice Warrior
    Jvstice Warrior

Post  Polly-0759 11/2/2013, 11:31 pm

Polly kept her scowl, crossed her arms roughly against her chest, and leaned against the cool stone wall behind her. "No. It was a stupid, subconscious thing. I've already given you plenty of opportunity to prove you were special and that proved to be a massive waste of time. Heli0n fixed their little glitches that happened in our generation. For the most part, anyways. Certainly no room for mistakes in the 0ccult division anymore. Especially for somebody they'd foolishly trust to try and run up against the Renegades."
    Allan 0526
    Allan 0526
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Post  Allan 0526 12/2/2013, 12:36 pm

"I just woke up, how do you expect me to know where is safe anymore?!" Allan barked, continuing to run on. Whoever this masked man was, he seemed to have good intentions, but besides that, he must not have been the brightest bulb in the box.

"I'm getting her out of here! Afterwards I'll meet up with you and the renegades, and we can sort this thing out once and for all."
    Jett-2213
    Jett-2213
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY - Page 10 Empty Hikaru

Post  Jett-2213 13/2/2013, 8:53 am

"You idiots," Hikaru glared specifically at the nature Isotope, "those War Machines were the scouting unit. Helli0n never lets Jvstice be a part of the main force." To Helli0n, Jvstice was expendable, and their ideology showed through their battle tactics. Honestly, any ANF soldier or Ion knew that.
    Jett-2213
    Jett-2213
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Neo-Chapter One/Operation: BINDING LIBERTY - Page 10 Empty ?????

Post  Jett-2213 13/2/2013, 11:41 am

[[I wish I didn't have to double post, but I'm on limited time here.]]

"If you think that I will allow you to run off with her alone and wounded, you are gravely mistaken."

Running after Allan and then alongside him, the masked man surveyed the area, hearing the faint noise of footsteps off in the distance towards their right.

"Stay alert. We may encounter hostiles soon." the dark-clad man warned Allan.

Kirie 1314
    Kirie 1314
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Post  Kirie 1314 13/2/2013, 12:52 pm

((some BAMF Kirie in this post, just 'cuz she's that awesome))

Kirie felt a flash of irritation at this bossy ion, but still kept her tone level and logical, "It doesn't take away the fact that we're dug in here. I think any of us would prefer to fight the enemy when we're facing them; not with their guns pointed at our backs. Besides," She motioned to the ANF base that they were standing in the middle of, "We can't all up and leave, and I won't leave the injured here without a way to fight."

The nature isotope took a deep breath before continuing, "Our only other option is to run and meet the isotopes, which would actually give us a base and some back-up to fall back on. Or...I can use the powers Helli0n gave me."

It was really quite simple.

Kirie cast her mind out to the creatures who were watching the Helli0n soldiers approaching the ANF base. Still another two minutes out....plenty of time to harass them. She focused in on the family of skunks from earlier, "Dearest friends," Kirie asked kindly, "Could you please do me a favor?"

The skunks heard out her plan, and eagerly agreed. They emerged from three different exits from their underground den; successfully flanking the Helli0n troops, "Fire!" Kirie shouted to them in her 'Mother Nature Defender' voice.

Now, skunks are about the size of an average house cat, and they look about as dangerous as a house cat too. However, it's the distinct white stripes running up their backs that wards off all predators. Since Helli0n hardly has any contact with animals, Kirie knew they wouldn't pay the skunks any mind....until they lifted their tails and let out their most dangerous weapons.

A total of seven skunks, and each skunk could spray up to six times at a range of fifteen feet.

The Helli0n soldiers didn't stand a chance.

Adding insult to injury, the birds of the forest eagerly jumped in. Though they didn't fly low enough to inflict physical pain (the stench prevented them from doing that), they were able to make aerial swoops that resulted in large globs of bird poop falling down on the soldiers. Hundreds of birds joined the attack, and even squirrels got in on it by chucking their precious acorns as hard as they could.

Kirie pulled out of the minds of the animals, and once her full consciousness returned to the ANF base, she could hear the panicked shouts of Helli0n; despite the fact that they were still aways from the camp.

The nature isotope gave her 'Mother Nature' smile to the pissy ion, "When your enemy is harried and wearied, it levels the playing field quite a bit; wouldn't you say?"

Jett-2213
    Jett-2213
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post  Jett-2213 19/2/2013, 11:07 am

"I am a generation two Isotope. I am not part of the brainless." Reaver shot back at Polly, still striving to maintain composure from the all the agony he felt. Damn that false reality.

"And how would you know anything about what the 0ccult Division is up to? How would you know our operations?" Reaver challenged Polly's claims, holding strong.

-----------------------------------

Hikaru did not respond to Kirie's proud reply with words. Instead, he pointed at the part of the woods where the animals had gone to attack.

Smoke and flames were shooting up from the location.

"Dammit, you pissed them off! Great job, you amazon reject!" the angry Ion yelled before noticing several military cargo planes approaching from the same direction, indicating reinforcements for the enemy.

"Hey, old man! Your ability is lightning, right? Do something about the planes!" Hikaru shouted to Nathanael, pointing at the aircraft reaching their location.
    Nathanael--0023
    Nathanael--0023
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Post  Nathanael--0023 19/2/2013, 4:41 pm

Keiko, still in his black jaguar morph, let out a furious snarl at the ion's harsh words to the nature isotope. His fur bristled, his claws dug into the soft earth, his lips curled over his sharp ivory teeth, and his muscles coiled in preparation for a deadly spring. Nathanael put a warning hand on Keiko's head, even though he felt like doing the exact same to the ion.

No one should talk to a girl that way.

The lightning bolts that struck down upon the planes was accompanied by several loud BOOMS of thunder, but Nathanael's glare didn't diminish or leave the ion as he did so.

"I suggest you take a step back, mate," He warned through gritted teeth, "Before you say one more thing that you'll regret."

Keiko snarled again in an affirmative before he stalked over to Kirie in a protective maner; twining around her legs, "I should rip his pelt off for his insolence." He growled across their mental connection.
    Allan 0526
    Allan 0526
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Post  Allan 0526 20/2/2013, 3:23 pm

"More of them?" Allan hissed to the masked man, glancing back as the other isotopes battled helli0n. It wasn't even a fair fight, with the advanced training the renegades had.

"Where are we going?" He asked, struggling to keep up while slinging his canisters over his shoulder in a very rambo-esque manner.
    Jett-2213
    Jett-2213
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post  Jett-2213 22/2/2013, 11:31 am

"A step back? Have I offended you, mate? I'm sorry. I didn't know all it took was a few insults to make an Isotope cry." Hikaru responded sarcastically while being mindful of the forest fire nearby.

"Look, why don't we worry about the enemy? You know, the ones who want to kill us?"

----------------------

"We must leave the area. Her safety is the top priority right now." The masked man said to Allan before stopping suddenly, crouching down an instant later.

"Get down." he hissed, surveying the immediate area quickly.
    Kirie 1314
    Kirie 1314
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Post  Kirie 1314 22/2/2013, 1:33 pm

Whitestorm let out a snarl next, and Runningwind pawed at the earth as he let out a snort; meaning he was about two seconds away from charging. Kirie was half tempted to let her animals take a run at the irritating ion, but she was far too composed to let them do that.

She gave them both a mental warning, to which Runningwind tossed his mane and Whitestorm sat with a huff next to Keiko the jaguar. From a stranger's eyes, it would've been absolutely strange to see a wolf, a jaguar, and a horse all clustered next to each other, but for Kirie, it was natural. The nature-isotope fixed her deep, emerald green eyes on the ion.

Her eyes and tone were soft as she spoke, "You have much anger in your heart, warrior. I of all know that war cannot be won with love and peace, but nor can it be won with anger and hatred, nor with making enemies of your allies."

Audrey rolled her eyes at the touchy-feeling crap Kirie never had a problem with doling out, "Yeah, yeah, yeah; love, peace, and happy-clappy hippie dancey hugs all around. As much as we all hate the dumb bastard of an ion already, he has a point. The isotopes are coming, like...now."

She paused for a heartbeat to listen to the sounds of the isotopes stumbling through the forest; half-blinded and gagging from Kirie's strike, "The first isotope to come through is a water manipulator. He'll use the moisture in the air, from the ground, and in the trees if we let him. Hikaru, when he has the build-up of water in his hands, I trust you'll take care of him, yes?" Audrey's vision during the previous arguments had told her the ion's name, as well as the first few seconds of the battle. Hikaru certainly had an interesting power, albiet a confusion one....why did the dude need coins anyways?
    Jett-2213
    Jett-2213
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post  Jett-2213 22/2/2013, 9:31 pm

"See? You. I like you. You are less stupid than the others." Hikaru said to Audrey while pointing out her, right before she started doing her freaky future telling thing.

"Nevermind. I take that back. How did you kno-?" the angry Ion began to say before he saw someone emerge from the woods, a boy wearing black fatigues stained with white drops. The youth stopped upon happening on the Renegades and Ion, but only for a second before he reached out his hand; a liquid forming at the palm of his hand. Rendered speechless, Hikaru sighed as he held his own hand in front of him; a coin balanced neatly on his forefinger and his thumb.

"Heads." Hikaru called out as he flipped the coin, staring intently at the G3 Isotope, who glared back with reprogrammed hatred. As the coin spun in the air, Hikaru focused squarely on his hand as he pulled it back, cocking it into a fist. Once the coin began to fall, the angry Ion briefly closed his eyes only to opening them again with purpose, his hair lightly standing on ends. The coin now at level with his forehead, Hikaru lunged out with his fist, striking the coin accurately.

As knuckle and mint came into contact, a massive burst of light soon shot from the collision towards the water G3, who only had time to open his mouth to cry out.

A loud bang sounding in the air, Hikaru relaxed, and pulled out another coin. Near them, the helli0n Isotope was gone, as well as several trees.

"Oh yeah. Everyone move out of the way." Hikaru warn posthumously, scratching his neck.
    Nathanael--0023
    Nathanael--0023
    Halogen Newborn
    Halogen Newborn

Post  Nathanael--0023 24/2/2013, 9:33 pm

Nathanael was nearly knocked on his ass from the energy that the explosion created, but he caught himself just in time. Keiko was actually startled out of his jaguar form and leapt into Nathanael's arms as his ten year old self. The Aussie was forced to loosen his little brother's grip so he wouldn't be choked to death.

So the ion had explosive powers. Well, it matched his personality perfectly.

Despite the fact that Nathanael knew the ion was powerful (if not more powerful than himsef) his anger didn't diminish in the slightest. However, Shiela was right. They had a battle to fight, and they wouldn't win it by squabbling with each other.

Nathanael inhaled deeply; getting his emotions under control before he allowed a strong wind to blast through the trees. The renegades and the ANF soldiers weren't affected in the slightest, but it would make it very difficult for the approaching isotopes to even walk properly...never mind attack right.

"Kirie, time for some whomping willows, yeah?" He called out as he switched Keiko's position onto his back in piggy-back style.

"Please tell me you know when we get to ditch Mr. Stick-Up-His-Ass." Nathanael whispered into Audrey's ear when he stepped up beside her.
    Polly-0759
    Polly-0759
    Jvstice Warrior
    Jvstice Warrior

Post  Polly-0759 25/2/2013, 12:09 am

Polly smirked and placed her hands on her hips. "What's wrong?" she asked with almost sadistic pleasure hearing Reaver's discomfort. "Why else would you have followed after us? I'm not stupid. How do you think we've managed to survive this long? 0ccult just loves to act so superior to the rest of the world. I'd be willing to bet your allegiance is to 0ccult before Heli0n itself, isn't it?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 14/5/2024, 11:12 am